Alkaline biodegradable cleaner concentrate with special surfactants and additives.
ARDEX RG Cleaner is ready to use and can be diluted up to 1:1O if necessary.
The included cleaning components dissolve the dirt and keep it in the cleaning water.
Field of application:
- Indoors and outdoors.
- On walls and floors.
- Special cleaner for the removal of residues after the application of epoxy sealant.
- For final cleaning after installation of earthenware, stoneware and porcelain tiles, and on heavily soiled surfaces prior to installation of Ardex products.
- ARDEX RG Cleaner dissolves even stubborn soiling such as oil, grease films, polymer or wax coatings and certain emulsions.
- Ardex RG Cleaner is used on earthenware, stoneware and porcelain tiles.
- Appearance: Yellowish
- Consumption in manual cleaning: Approx. 100-200 ml / 10 litres of water
- Consumption in machine cleaning: Approx. 300-400 ml / 10 litres of water
- Density: Approx. 1.1 g/am3
- pH: 14 (Concentrate)
- Solubility in water: Total
- Application temperature: Approx. +15 °C - +25 °C
- Storage: Can be stored in its original closed container for approximately 2 years, in dry, cool places and sheltered from frost and direct sunlight.
Instructions for use:
Removal of epoxy resin residues:
ARDEX RG Cleaner can be applied neat or diluted with water up to 1:1O, depending on the amount of dirt present.
The product is left to act for 10-20 minutes. After this time the dirt can be dissolved and removed mechanically using a brush or a white cleaning pad.
In case of stubborn dirt, the cleaner is applied pure or diluted max. 1:3. In this case the cleaner can be left to act for 30 minutes, taking care that it does not dry out.
Remove with a rubber lip and rinse thoroughly once or twice. To facilitate the removal of residues, use a wet hoover or a hoover. Thorough cleaning:
First remove unbonded dirt and then apply ARDEX RG Cleaner pure or diluted up to 1:1O with water using the appropriate tool (sponge, rag, brush,...) and leave it to act for 10-20 minutes watching that the solution does not dry out.
Remove residues with a rubber lip and rinse thoroughly once or twice. To facilitate the removal of residues use a wet hoover or a vacuum power washer.
Do not use on natural stone, polished marble, anodised aluminium, lacquered surfaces or other alkali sensitive substrates. It is recommended to always carry out a test surface in an inconspicuous location.
After grouting with ARDEX RG 12 or ARDEX WA products, residues should be removed as soon as possible after grouting.
WA products, residues should be removed as soon as possible, but always after 12 hours. The longer the residue remains on the surface, the easier it is to clean up.
May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves and clothing. Protect face and eyes. Do not breathe vapours/aerosols.
IN CASE OF SKIN (or hair) CONTACT:
Remove contaminated clothing immediately. Wash skin with plenty of water.
Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYE CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses from victim if worn. Continue rinsing.
Container contents should be disposed of in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.