CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. is responsible for the treatment and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its clients
CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this Website or through email messages will be incorporated into treatments by CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. and they will be processed computerized and on paper.
By sending the existing forms on this Website as well as through the communications that you can send us through other means of contact, the sender provides us with their personal data freely and voluntarily to be included in a treatment in order to provide you with the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to complete a form on this website where personal data is collected, they are informed that CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, unauthorized processing or access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The website contains links to third-party websites with privacy policies other than those of CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. that you can decide whether to accept or not when you access them.
The user will be responsible in any case for the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for informing CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. any modification to it, leaving CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
The information on the purpose, legitimacy, conservation and communications of the treatment are:
- Web users: serve as information support for the management of communications and commercial relationships electronically. Regarding the legitimacy of the treatment, it will be regulated by the consent of the affected person and by the legitimate interest of the person responsible. The data provided will be kept until to support your request, the revocation of consent or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The company will not transfer data except under legal obligation.
- Customer Treatment: provide them with the requested service and administrative and billing management of customers. Regarding the legitimation of the treatment, it will be regulated by the Royal Decree of August 22, 1885, which publishes the Commercial Code. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for a period of 6 years from the last confirmation of interest. The company may transfer the data to third parties such as tax administration, banks, savings banks and rural banks and organizations or people directly related to the person responsible. Failure to provide these personal data would imply not being able to fulfill the described and informed purpose.
If you wish, you can contact CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L., domiciled at Ctra. Gral. del Rosario, 33, P.I. Unión Azufrera, N. 47, 38108 Taco Barranco Grande (S. Cruz de Tenerife), Spain, with a copy of DNI or equivalent document in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns you and, in such case, access it.
- Right to portability: right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
- Right to rectification: right to request rectification of data when it is inaccurate.
- Right to deletion: right to request the deletion of data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was provided at the time.
- Right to object: right to oppose the processing of your personal data. CONSTRUCCIONES Y MONTAJES PERGAR, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
- Right to limitation of processing: right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
On the other hand, if you have provided it, you will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.