Field of application:
- Cleaning natural stone
- On facades, building sites and especially in restoration work.
- For cleaning surfaces attacked by salts, algae, mosses and frequent stains on cement and all types of natural and artificial stone.
- For cleaning and elimination of salt blooms, frequent on most construction materials, which are the main cause of their degradation.
- On supports such as: stone, mortar, cement, brick and wood.
Great cleaning and disinfecting power, with a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors.
Strong bactericidal and algaecide action.
High capacity to destroy usual colonies of microorganisms.
Chlorine and formaldehyde free. Water-based, solvent-free. Ecological and biodegradable.
Instructions for use:
It can be applied from its pure state to its 1:10 dilution in water, according to the needs of each surface.
ADI-200 cleaner is applied from the upper area with sprays or brush, insisting on the places where a reaction is observed. Leave to act for a few minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
In the food industry and for the elimination of moulds and microorganisms, ADI-200 cleaner can be applied pure or diluted (maximum dilution of 1:4 in water).
The average coverage is 6-10 m2/l pure.
The yield will depend on the state of the substrate and the chosen dilution: 4-20 m2/l.
Wear protective gloves and goggles. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a doctor.
For further information see safety data sheet
- Yield: Approx. 6-10 m2.
- Coverage: Approx. 6-10 m2/l pure.
- Density: Approx. 1,04 g/cm3
- pH-value: Approx. 1,5
- Packaging: 10 litres.
- Storage: 2 years in original, unopened container. Keep in a cool but frost-free place.