Water-based polyurethane sealant for the protection and sealing of panDOMO® floors. Satin. Water and scratch resistant. Solvent free. Low odour. Exceptional performance. EC1 Plus.
- For the protection and sealing of PANDOMO floors as well as wall and ceiling surfaces.
- Silk matt surface finish
- Water resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Low odour
- Very economical
Range of application
For indoor use. Gives PANDOMO surfaces an easy-to-clean surface and increased stain resistance.
- Mixing ratio: 10 parts of component A (resin) to 1 part of component B (hardener).
- Specific gravity: Component A = approx. 1.0 kg/l / Component B = approx. 1.2 kg/l
- Consumption: First order: approx. 80 g / Each subsequent coat: approx. 80 g
- Processing time (+20°C): approx. 45 min.
- Accessibility (+20°C): after 24 hours
- Recoatability of the first order (+20°C): after 2 to 4 hours
- Fully cured (+20°C): after 7 days
- EMICODE: EC1R PLUS - very low emissivity
- Marking according to GHS/CLP: Component A: None
- B-component: GHS07 "Irritant substances", signal word: Caution
- Marking according to GGVSEB/ADR: (Component A and B) none
- Hint: Actual consumption depends on the substrate and care of application.
- Packaging: Component A: 3.2 kg canister / Component B: 0.32 kg bottle
- Storage: PANDOMO SP-PS can be stored in dry rooms at temperatures between +10°C and +30°C in unopened original containers for at least 6 months. The product should be protected from frost, direct sunlight and heat sources.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)