Degreaser and cleaner with high grease removing action, removing waxes, etc., whose solubilising action facilitates the cleaning of this type of contaminants.
Use for cleaning surfaces contaminated with grease, oils and waxes after their mechanical preparation. Ideal for use in conjunction with and prior to the use of ARDEX R6E oil tolerant primer.
Can be used on damp surfaces, as well as for cleaning brushes, machinery, etc.
Directions for use:
Deposits of wax, oil, other contaminants and loose parts of the surface to be treated must be removed mechanically.
Once these deposits have been removed, apply ARDEX DGR by brush or broom. Allow the product to work for 3 to 4 minutes, during which time the contaminants will be dissolved. Then, using a damp cloth or mop, rinse the surface, soaking the cloth in clean water frequently, until the surface is completely clean.
Severe contamination may require a second treatment, in which case it is not necessary to wait for the surface to dry between the first and second treatment. For very light contamination, ARDEX DGR can be diluted with water (1:5 to 1:10) for 10 minutes and then rinsed off as described above.
For 12 months in its original closed container.
Disposal of residues:
Safe handling: do not pour into drains. Consult the services of a waste disposal company. Otherwise, send to an authorised waste disposal depot to comply with local and national regulations.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not inhale vapours.
- Use in ventilated areas or using suitable means of protection.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water, then apply a moisturising cream. Keep out of reach of children.
- Refer to the current safety data sheet for the most current information.