Protecer SX-12 is a water-repellent protector and protector of porous surfaces, suitable for the protection of mineral building materials, such as: terracotta, natural stone, artificial stone, mineral plaster, concrete of all types, aerated concrete, posoros and many others. It waterproofs the substrate thanks to its high penetration capacity. It gives the support a high capacity and resistance to alkali and is very easy to apply.
Field of application:
- It is suitable for the protection of mineral building materials such as: terracotta, natural stone, artificial stone, mineral plasters, concrete of all types, aerated concrete (porous)....
- Waterproofs the substrate.
- Excellent penetration capacity.
- Very high alkali resistance.
- Non-adhesive drying.
- Does not contain harmful or dangerous elements for the substrate to be treated.
- Easy application and maintenance.
- Increases the surface resistance of the treated parts.
- Slightly alters the tone of the substrate.
Instructions for use:
The surfaces to be treated must be very dry and carefully cleaned, free of dust, grease, wax remains, etc.
PROTECER SX12 can be applied directly with a sponge, a wide fine-haired brush or a roller, spreading the product evenly over the entire surface.
On excessively porous substrates, it is advisable to repeat the treatment to obtain better results. The first coat should be left to dry for a few hours before applying the next coat, depending on the ambient temperature.
This product contains low-boiling solvents. It is flammable and should be applied in well-ventilated or ventilated rooms and kept away from open flames or intense heat sources.
- Appearance: Colourless liquid.
- Density: Approx. 0.9 g/cm3
- Solubility in water: Immiscible
- Application temperature: 5-30° C.
- Coverage: Depending on the porosity of the substrate:
- 100-200 gr/m2 for the first coat.
- 50-100 gr/m2 for subsequent coats.
- Packaging: 5 litre container.
- Storage: In dry environments and at temperatures between 10-35°C for approximately 12 months in its original closed container.