Silicone for sealing natural stone. Interior and exterior. Colours: Silver Grey, Stone Grey, Anthracite, Jurabeige, White.
- Special silicone for natural stone sealing.
- Neutral silicone sealant with fungicide finish.
- Elastic sealing of expansion joints, corner joints and joint joints, indoors and outdoors.
- Sealing of natural stone joints in marble, granite, quartzite, gneiss, Solnhofener, etc.
- Easy to inject and smooth.
- Strong adhesion.
- Resistant to weathering, UV rays as well as commercial cleaning and disinfection agents.
- Available in: white, silver grey, dark grey, beige and anthracite.
Field of application:
Indoors and outdoors. Walls and floors.
Elastic sealing of expansion joints, corner joints and joint seals:
- in bathrooms, showers and toilets
- in the home with natural stone cladding
- on doors, windows and mounting elements
- on balconies, terraces and facades
ARDEX ST is a one-component silicone sealant that can be easily injected and smoothed. In combination with Primer SP 1, ARDEX ST is suitable for sealing joints in natural stone such as marble, granite, quartzite, gneiss, Solnhofener stone, etc. without discolouration. Due to its high elasticity, expansion and contraction movements are compensated by up to 25% of the joint width. After polymerisation, ARDEX ST is resistant to weathering, UV rays and commercially available cleaning and disinfecting agents. The joint can be cleaned without any problems.
It contains fungicides that prevent the formation of fungus and mould. The colour shades are matched to the ARDEX MG grout, especially for marble.
Silicone, alcohol hardener.
Density DIN 52451:
Approx. 1.0 gr./cm3.
Up to 30 mm
+ 5°C to + 40°C (substrate temperature).
Film formation time*:
Approx. 15 minutes, after a few hours, the skin is severely vulnerable.
Speed of complete drying:
Approx. 1 mm / day approx. 6 mm / week.
- 40°C up to + 120°C.
Practical expansion capacity:
Approx. 25% of joint width.
Modulus E 100%:
Approx. 0.40 N/mm2 (DIN EN 28339 procedure A).
Shore A hardness:
10 mm x 10 mm approx. 3.0 ml/cartridge.
5 mm x 5 mm approx. 12 ml/cartridge
Cartridges with 310ml net, in packs of 12 pieces.
Approx. 12 months in dry places and in original sealed packaging.