One-component aqueous dispersion adhesive, which acts as a fixative for self-supporting carpet tiles with felt backing and as a permanent adhesive for carpet tiles with bitumen, textile, PVC or PUR backing.
Adhesive for laying approved LVT tiles and boards in lengths up to 125 cm. Fastener for self-supporting LVT. Contact ARDEX for LVT and vinyl tiles.
- Material: Special dispersions
- Consumption: Approx. 120-140 g/m2
Conditions of use
- Temperature: >> +15°C
- Ambient humidity (RH): < 75 %.
- Dwell time: Approx. 30-60 minutes
- Setting time: Up to 3 hours after drying of the waiting time*.
- Cleaning agent: Water before drying of the adhesive.
- Wheelchair resistant: Yes (wheels according to DIN EN12529)
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating: Yes
- Suitable for shampoos and sprays: Yes
- Packaging: 10 kg net drum
- Storage: 12 months in original closed container. Avoid freezing.
* Low temperatures and high relative humidity extend this time and may cause moisture inclusions. The times indicated refer to +18ºC and 65% RH.