Acrylic resin adhesive in a slightly coloured aqueous dispersion, with special fibre additives to achieve high conductivity. Very low emissions.
Ideal for the application of:
- PVC coatings
- textile coatings
- linoleum coatings
- rubber coatings up to 3.5mm
- needle punched coatings
Technical Data ARDEX AF2270:
- Raw material base: Acrylic dispersion
- Airing time*: Approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Working time*: Approx. 5 - 40 minutes
- Coverage: Approx. 250 - 600 g/m².
- Cleaning agent: Water before the adhesive dries
- Resistant to wheelchairs: Yes (according to DIN-EN 12529)
- Suitable for underfloor heating: Yes
- Electrical resistance of the adhesive film (according to DIN EN 13415): < 3 x 105 Ω (ohms)
- Packaging: 18 kg net bucket
- Storage: 12 months in sealed original packaging, protected from direct sunlight and at temperatures above +5°C (sensitive to freezing).
*The times indicated here refer to a temperature of 18ºC and a relative humidity of 65%, lower temperatures and higher humidity will extend these times.