Adhesive for vinyl floor coverings based on polystyrene and polyacrylic polymer dispersion, additives, mineral fillers, water and preservatives (isothiazoline).
- Very low level of emissions, no odour when dry.
- Allows installation of coatings up to 20 minutes after application.
- Very good initial and final adhesion.
- High temperature resistance, suitable for installation over underfloor heating.
- For indoor use.
- Wide range of applications: PVC, CV, LVT (Luxyry Vinyl Tiles) coatings.
- Material: Special polymer dispersion
- Consumption: Approx. 280-330 g/m2
Conditions of use:
- Temperature: > +15°C
- Ambient humidity (RH): < 75%.
- Flash-off time: 10 to 20 minutes.
- Working time: 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cleaning agent: Water before drying of the material.
- Wheelchair resistant: Yes (Wheels according to DIN EN 12529).
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating: Yes
- Suitable for cleaning with shampoos and sprays: Yes
- Packaging: Bucket of 13 kg net.
- Storage: 12 months in sealed original packaging in cool, dry and frost-free rooms. Close containers completely after use.