Solvent-free elastic adhesive based on modified silanes for fixing parquet and wood. EC1PLUS very low emission level.
- Parquet adhesive according to DIN 14293.
- Solvent and water free.
- Ready-to-use one-component adhesive.
- No primer required.
- Fast adhesion development.
- Easy to apply.
- For interior use.
- When used with ARDEX K55 self-levelling mortar the subsequent laying of the parquet can be carried out after 1 hour.
Silane modified polymer adhesive or glue for bonding of:
Industrial parquet according to DIN EN 14761 (22 mm thick, max. 200 mm long).
Oak parquet strips according to DIN EN 13226 (22 mm thick).
Multilayer parquet according to DIN EN 13489
ARDEX decoupling and sound insulation foils.
- Material: Silane modified polymer
- Consumption: Approx. 800 -1500 g/m².
- Conditions of use:
- Temperature: > +18°C
- Ambient humidity (RH): < 75 %.
- Waiting time: None
- Working time: Approx. 40 minutes
- Cleaning agent: Cleaners containing oils or waxes before drying of the material.
- Packaging: 18 kg net drum
- Storage: 12 months in original closed container.