ARDEX AF 175 is a fibre-reinforced acrylic adhesive in aqueous emulsion, solvent-free, low odour and wet adhesion. ARDEX AF 175 offers excellent application properties and possesses high ultimate adhesive strength and resistance to coating splitting when heavy objects are placed on top of it, as well as increased dimensional stability. ARDEX AF 175 has protection against biodegradation and a high resistance to migration of its plasticisers.
ARDEX AF 145 has the lowest possible emission level (EC1PLUS according to EMICODE).
- Contains no solvents
- Receives floor coverings in as little as 20 minutes
- Can receive vinyl sheeting up to 80 minutes after emission
- Can also be used as wet bonding adhesive
- High initial and final adhesive strength
- High thermal resistance, can be used over radiant heating systems
- High performance
- Colour: Cream/White
- Material: Special polymer dispersions
- Consumption: Approx. 250-350 g/m².
Conditions of use:
- Temperature: > +15°C
- Ambient humidity (RH): < 75 %.
- Airing time: Approx. 5-20 min* (wet bonding) / Approx. 20-40 min* (adhesive bonding)
- Working time: Up to 45 min* (wet bonding) / Up to 80 min* (adhesive bonding)
- Open time: Up to 50 min* (wet bonding) / Up to 100 min* (adhesive bonding)
- Final resistance*: Yes Approx. 72 hours
- Temperature resistance for transport and storage: Yes >+5°C
- Suitable for use in underfloor heating: Yes
14 kg pail
12 months in original, sealed packaging in dry, frost-free locations out of direct sunlight.
* The above information refers to normal environmental conditions, 20°C and 65% relative humidity.