One-component waterproof paint in matt white with high coverage based on an aliphatic polyurethane polymer in aqueous dispersion, which generates a waterproof, deformable and highly effective membrane in terms of reflectance of solar radiation and heat emissivity, capable of blocking in heat transfer to a great extent, facilitating the creation and maintenance of a more comfortable indoor environment, while increasing energy efficiency.
SRI * 107 (Test certificate issued by TECNALIA). Its formulation contains dirt repellants that allow to maintain the white color of the original film during its useful life.
After hardening, SEIRE WP300 INSULATION is recoatable, washable, impervious to water, ice and weather, as well as breathable to water vapor.
Environmentally friendly: Solvent free, very low
voe. No ADR.
* SRI (Solar Reflectance Index) is the result of the calculation according to the ASTME1980-11 standard, taking the values of solar reflectance and emissivity for different convection coefficients. The higher the SRI, the better the properties.
- Single component
- Water based
- Solvent free, very low voe, no ADR
- Easy application and repair
- Adaptable to any geometry of the support
- Heat insulation and thermal protection
- Waterproof to liquid water
- Permeable to water vapor
- Weather and UV resistant
- Vertical and horizontal application
- SRI 107 according to ASTM E1980-11
- Installations "Cool roof" or reflective covers
- Reflective final layer of solar radiation of the membranes and waterproofing systems for roofs and roofs that can be visited.
- Vertical and horizontal walls, even at zero slope.
The support must be dry, hard, solid and free of grout, grease, oils, waxes, dust or other loose particles such as paint, release agents, limescale, mortars, plasters, adhesive residues, etc., which may impair adhesion .
The preparation of the support must be carried out with specialized machinery; sander or diamond, depending on the state of the support. Subsequently, a vacuum will be carried out.
Any joint or cracks in the concrete support where differential movement is anticipated (for example, expansion joints), must be respected and properly sealed.
Depending on the porosity of the concrete or mortar support, it is advisable to apply a primer coat in a thin layer, consisting of the product itself diluted in water to a maximum of 15%.
The application on a membrane or waterproofing system should be carried out without any dilution. On very alkaline and / or very closed substrates, it is necessary to use SEIRE WP PRIMER as a primer.
SEIRE WP300 INSULATION must be shaken before use.
To achieve optimum performance, the application of a minimum of two coats is recommended.
Always use SEIRE WP300 INSULATION with ambient and / or support temperatures that are not lower than 5 ° C and always with a minimum of 3 ° C above the dew point. Nor can it be applied at ambient and / or support temperatures higher than 30 ° C or when the ambient humidity exceeds 85%. Avoid applications in rainy and / or strong wind situations or when frost is expected.
Once the primer coat is dry (if necessary) apply two coats of SEIRE WP300 INSULATION by brush or roller.
It can also be applied by airless spray at 200 bars
pressure with 423 or 425 nozzle and 50 mesh filter.
The application of successive layers will be done when the previous one can be stepped on without noticeable stickiness.
Approx. 250 gr / m2 / layer
Cleaning of tools and equipment:
SEIRE WP300 INSULATION can be cleaned with water immediately after use. If the product hardens, it can only be removed by mechanical means.
Waste and discharges:
Spillages must be collected immediately with sand, vermiculite or any other inert material and deposited in a suitable container for their management.
The management of waste from these spills and empty containers must be carried out in accordance with current local legislation.
For more information consult the safety data sheet.
The shelf life of SEIRE WP300 INSULATION is 12 months, in the original unopened containers. Storage should be carried out in a dry place between + 5 ° C and + 30 ° C. Protection against frost and damage is required.
direct rays of the sun and sources of heat.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of skin contact, rinse with soap and water. In case of contact with the eyes, wash immediately and abundantly with clean water and consult a doctor.
- Apply with protective glasses and gloves.
- After drying the product is physiologically and ecologically neutral.
- For more information, consult the safety data sheet.
|Appearance:||White viscous liquid|
|Consumption:||Approx. 250 gr/m2 per layer.|
|Resistance to rain (20°C):||Approx. 3 hours|
|Touch resistance (20°C):||Approx. 2 hours|
|Coatable (20°C):||Approx. 12 hours|
|Total dry (20°C):||Approx. 7 days|
|Service temperature:||-20°C to +90°C|
|Solar reflectance (ASTM E903-12):||87%|
|Emissivity (ASTM C1371-15):||0,81|
|SRI (ASTM E1980-11):||107.7 (Low convection coeff)|
|108.2 (Medium convection coeff)|
|108.6 (High convection coeff)|
|Ts (° C) Surface temperature in steady state (ASTM E1980-11):||44.5 (Low convection coeff)|
|41.6 (Medium convection coeff)|
|38.9 (High convection coeff)|
|Storage:||Approx. 12 months in dry places and in its original closed container|